Last month, several smartphone manufacturers including OnePlus started testing Android 14 beta on their flagship devices. OnePlus has launched the first beta for its premium OnePlus 11 smartphone. Obviously, the first beta is not good for daily use, to improve the experience, today the company has released the second beta for OnePlus 11.
Today’s release is limited to the global variant, not available for T-Mobile and Verizon variants. Make sure your phone has at least 30 battery and 4GB of storage. Android 14 Android 14 comes with features including access restriction, satellite connectivity, app cloning, predictive back gestures, security enhancements, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog coming with OnePlus 11 Android 14 Beta 2.
- Fixes the issue that red screen flashes when creating a new calendar
- Fixes the issue that WLAN malfunctions in certain scenarios
- Fixes the issue that red screen is seen when switching from Guest mode to Owner mode in certain scenarios
- Check out the known issues list.
- Pressing the Home key is not responsive on the Lock screen camera page
- Locked screen doesn’t light up when receiving incoming calls
- While both SIM 1 and SIM 2 receive an incoming call successively, the call from SIM 2 won’t hang up
- Fingerprint may not be added again after being deleted
- Device cannot be powered off with the password verification page displaying abnormally in certain scenarios
- Preview interface freezes when taking picture with the camera in WhatsApp
Download Updates Android 14 Beta 2 for OnePlus 11
To install Android 14 beta 2 on your OnePlus 11, you need the ROM package. You can download the package from the links below, but make sure to download the correct ROM.
- The method is not applicable to T-mobile/Verizon devices
- Charge your device to at least 50%
- Make sure a minimum 4GB space is available on your phone
- Backup your data as this process will delete all data
How to Upgrade OnePlus 11 to Android 14 Beta 2 (EU & IN)
- Copy the downloaded Android 14 ROM to your phone.
- Go to Settings > About Device on your phone. Tap on the Version.
- It will show software information, tap 7-8 times on the Build Number to enable developer options.
- Now go to Settings > About device > Up to date > Click the top right button > Local install.
- Select the ROM and then choose the extract option. The ROM will extract and upgrade your device.
- After the upgrade, tap on the Restart option.
How to Upgrade OnePlus 11 to Android 14 Beta 2 (NA Only)
- Copy the downloaded package to your phone.
- Open the app and tap the gear icon at the right corner.
- Locate and select the package.
- The package will now install and you will see the progress on the screen.
- Once the installation is done, Click Restart.